Powered By Blogger

Be a Darling and click on the Ads. ty :)

Monday, December 3, 2012

The Secrets Of The World

I'm on my random impulses to write blog entries again.
                           Of course it will not be a happy entry, I don't think any of the entries are happy ones. They are all depressing, I can't remember when I'm not depressed. Isn't that depressing? And disturbing?

           But whatever, like I have always been, figuring out what I want in life is the biggest worry. I think I have too much of egos to be unsuccessful, people expect a lot from me, but whats even more, I expect a lot from myself.



                           Its compelling how some people know what they want to be ever since they were kids and to actually achieve those dreams.
 If only I have such ambitions.

Then again, all fingers are pointing at me, I should be doing something about it, but I'm not. I require aspirations a little bit of push maybe.

   Funny how I thought I would have figured it all out by now......but things are not really working in my favour.

Life, where are you taking me?

No comments:

Post a Comment