Powered By Blogger

Be a Darling and click on the Ads. ty :)

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Good God Stupidity Is Infectious.

People are stupid sometimes, that is all I have got to say....
                No I'm not done yet. For an instance, I don't know why people think its funny to tell a story like this :

I woke up > I fapped > I broke my penis > went to the hospital > nurse sucked my dick > oh and I'm so funny.

Fucking retarded, what I love about blogging is that its not limited to 140 words! Love it! I should do this more often.

 I hate posting a few entries at a time so I'm just gonna jumble everything up in here.

                     The thing about stupidity is, it doesn't matter who you are, you can be President Bush or an engineer, but when you're stupid, you're stupid.
       My point is, I have stupid engineer here in the company I'm working at, maybe that's why he's working in this company in the first place, because altogether no matter how you see it, this company is pretty retarded.

Wow I can be a complete bitch sometimes. Oh excuse the grammar mistakes, I have not been in school for 3 years and no its not a lame excuse thank you very much.

I read that recently Farid Kamil got married, not much to look forward to in life now issit?



                 

No comments:

Post a Comment