Powered By Blogger

Be a Darling and click on the Ads. ty :)

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

So I Wanted To Be A Zookeeper

So currently I have stopped flying altogether while trying to figure out what is the next step, because everyone knows how much I hate flying.

                  So, I looked into what I love most, animals, so first option is to be a Vet, I don't like the idea of cutting animals tho :( even if it means to save them, I'm not sure if I can handle the pressure. So the second option is the Zookeeper, which is, well, minimum wage and lots of labour work. Knowing myself, I probably give up after the first day.


So I'm looking into something else, something that may doesn't require the fate of lives in my hands, and doesn't kill my back, but I still want to work at a Zoo, or preferably something similar, conservation centres or something.

Its time for me to do more research on this, its time for me to find myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment