Powered By Blogger

Be a Darling and click on the Ads. ty :)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Goliath goes Fishing

Heyyyyyy, yeah i know been a while,
 
   Suddenly i feel inspired to write, random thought much. the big bang playing on youtube, and it inspired to write. what? yeahhhh.

Anyway so this is what currently is happening, i sit for 15 papers, passed 10 and failed 5 and now i have to retake a whole new syllabus of 14 tougher papers, yeah so not funny. but my problem does not stop there.

1. i have to tell my dad. which i really hate to see him disappointed.
2. it costs around 30-40 k ? which is so not funny

          Now the thing is, i dont know if i should tell my dad i hate doing piloting, i mean even if i take the new syllabus i dont think i can pass since i have such hate towards piloting. I hate the subjects, I hate the students, I hate the Instructors, I hate the environment, I hate the politics, I just basically hate everything, I know if im actually in a different course things like these would still happen, but at least i have passion for it and not just doing it for the sake of my parents you know what i mean? Its just tiring to even pretend right now.

         My life would be more meaningful if i were able to do things that i could be doing, i mean , imagine this, you want to dye your hair hazel brown but you mother force you to dye it yellow, won't you hate that? I fucking would.

So yeah, just wish me luck tomorrow on telling my dad. finger crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment